From: "Jennifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:12 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] No vaxes?

So wait...my Ash is FeLV+ and getting neutered on the 28th, but he's going
in for all his shots on the 14th. He needs to be fixed because he's spraying
and I can't have that. He can't be fixed without his vaxes. What should I
do?

Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER. Be their voice.
~ loving mama to ~
    Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)
    Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)
    Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)