Check out www.catinfo.org for cat food info
For dry I prefer Nutro Natural Choice, EVO (vet) and Wellness Core.
Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:22 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Healthy dry foods?

I'd try and get another brand of food that's maybe the same nutrition-wise
or a little better.  I use Eukanuba Naturals, but I don't know if that's
available in Europe.  Eukanuba is classified as ultra-premium dry cat food.
Good luck in your search!

 Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice.
        ~ loving mama to ~
            Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)
            Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)
            Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)