Primal Raw is as easy as opening a can.  The freezer bag contains
small cubes of meats and some veggies.  I added organic veggies that
were rich in iron and/or vitamin c to it (Dixie loved vegetables).  I
am vegetarian and, while I have cooked for my critters, it is a lot
easier to do the Primal Raw.  When I am sure the kittens are doing
well, they will be converted to it.