See if you can find a holistic vet.  There may be some supplements you
can use.  Somewhere I read had cosaquin stregthens bladder
muscles.....I have no personal knowledge but am a big fan of holistic
medicines, especially when the regular vets are out of ideas.  There
are nice mattress pads that have a vinyl back (I just put one on my
bed from K-Mart because of the kittens--ferals are not as easily
trained as I would like :).  Also there are pads dogs can
wear....wonder if she would wear them?