-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:29 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Urinary issues

Does anyone here know of a group of some sort or have any ideas what I can
try next? First of all my fiv+ girl has been diagnosed with IFLUTD (
idiopathic feline lower urinary tract disease) back in April when she
started piddling on my bed.Well after being on Amitryptaline for
awhil(,which was supposed to help) but did not.She still pees in her sleep
and sometimes just sitting there. She has been checked for bladder
infections,crystals,growths etc.Dr. Jen aid she has ran all the tests that
she could. :(  I am SO frustrated.This morning I was startled awake with pee
trickling through my legs.She must have fell asleep on me.I have pads on the
bed that she usually lays on,but my feet must have been in the way and she
likes to lay on me.She acts fine otherwise,just does not have control of her
bladder. :( Any thoughts on this? I am trying to get hold of a doctor at the
Cat clinic here that I am going to ask,but I really cant afford to bring her
there. I
 spent thousands thee on my Maizee a few years back.Thanks in advance.
Sherry