Some great Monday morning news from Michelle:

Patches ate almost a whole can of A/D on her own over yesterday, in
addition to the (reduced) tube feedings we gave her. She is going  up
and down the stairs, and right now is outside with Gray (she asked to go
outside about an hour ago and has not wanted to come in). She's purring
and bright, and started grooming herself. Almost unbelievable. Knock on
wood a thousand times. I almost wrote yesterday to tell you, but am so
superstitious and worried about communicating such good news, afraid it
will stop. But it's not really fair to only write the bad news!

She does have diarrhea, but maybe just from eating so much after so long
of reduced calories, and she's not really used to A/D (the internist
insists it's ok for her pancreatitis, and she's on increased insulin,
although her sugar values were down today so she got her normal dose
this morning). And her breathing sounds funny sometimes, like wheezy or
whistly, but it comes and goes and we think it is her nose, and it does
not seem to bother her. She has a oncology appointment day after
tomorrow, so we'll have it checked then if she's still doing it.

So thank you for all your prayers and warm thoughts. And I know this is
my mantra, but she has a lot going on and is not out of woods yet. But
today is a blessing so far.

Please let the list know.

thanks,
Michelle

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.