It is Revolution that claims to kill roundworms and hookworms (and ear
mites, and protects against heartworms).  Tapeworms you need a different
dewormer for.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wellness is cat food.
>
> Check out www.catinfo.org for info about canned wellness.
> It's sold by Mother Hubbard ~ you can buy at retailers or order online.
> I recommend chicken or turkey canned. Best to avoid fish and any with
> grains.
>
> Parasites that live in the intestine will not be killed by Frontline flea
> treatment.

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".