From: Laurieskatz
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: Zoe thanks you
What would you recommend instead, please. I would prefer not to overkill.
Thanks!
Laurie

From: Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Laurieskatz

Hi Laurie. I am happy to hear that Zoe recovered alright. About Revolution -
it is an ok product if you have a cat that truly needs treatment all of the
things that Revolution covers.  I am not crazy about it and don't use it on
my cats - it covers everything but doesn't seem to really cover anything all
that well (and it is expensive).  I have had a large number of clients
complain that they were not impressed by its ability to control fleas.  When
it first became available 5 years ago or so - the clinic that I was working
at did an experiment to see how truly efficacious it was against internal
parasites ("worms") - we were not impressed and after that little in-house
experiment did not rely on it for that purpose.  It is probably better
suited as a preventative tool than a curative tool for established problems.
If you just have ear mite issues and deworming needs - I guess Revolution
wouldn't be my first choice of treatment.