They are so beautiful!  Great job with the TNR and rescue!!

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 12:56 AM
To: felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] OT- Friday Night Lights Kitty Rescue

I was on the set of the "Friday Night Lights" TV show, where I sometimes
works as an extra.  I was hanging around waiting for the shooting to
start
when I noticed one of the principals, Taylor
Kitsch<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2018237/>,
petting a cat and feeding her ice cream off the catering truck.   I
asked
him if he knew anything about the cat and he said, "No, but she's
friendly!"  I went and got the kitty some cat food, bowls, and water out
of
my truck.  One of the other principals, Minka
Kelly,<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1310368/>seemed amazed that I had
produced a 20 pound bag of cat food in the middle
of the night.  I explained to her that I did cat rescue and I always
carried
these items, and gave her my card in case they ran into any more kitties
in
need at any of the other shooting locations.
We had to wait to come back and get the kitty until we had the property
owner's permission.   So Sunday night we went back and obtained
permission.
Seems the property owner also has an unaltered male cat on the property
named "Hot Sauce."  We shared our dinner with Hot Sauce and found him to
be
a very lovable kitty.  We got permission from the property owner to have
him
neutered and then return him.  We also found that our new kitty (we
named
her Taylor)  had 3 adorable little kittens.  One brown tabby and white,
one
blue tabby, and one blue tabby and white.  They are all safe and warm
and
fed at one of our great foster parents' homes now.

I have taken lots of pics of the kittens now, some are posted at
http://www.rescuties.net

Taylor is combo neg.  The kittens are too young to be tested.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with the Friday Night Lights' kittens medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/the-friday-night-lights-kittens

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them
first
as long as you leave me alone".
be privileged.
received this