I hope not.  There are some flakes and nuts here that keep trying to
interfere with us adopting out cats.  We also found a stray female Tuxedo,
about a year old.  The vet thinks she has had a litter (but not recently
enough that we needed to look for kittens).  We have been advertising her as
found but I don't expect anyone to claim her.  We call her Tofu:)

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Sharyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kelly, what a awesome story.  Taylor and her babies are too cute for
> words.  You shouldn't have any trouble finding good homes for the babies.
> Sharyl

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!