Aren't they cute?  I go over to their foster mom's house almost every day to
take pics and you wouldn't believe how fast they are growing.  They are
walking and even trying to run but still a bit wobbly.  Within 2 weeks they
will have the playing thing figured out!

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Rosenfeldt, Diane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They are so beautiful!  Great job with the TNR and rescue!!
>
> Diane R.

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!