Hi,
I am seeking a home for an adult feluk positive male cat (1-3 years old),
beautiful light orange tom cat.  He will be neutered and vaccinated before
going to new place.  Currently at the shelter I work at and running out of
time, will be put to sleep if he has no where to go.  Very sweet, loves to eat,
very handsome.  Located in New York but willing to travel.  He will come with a
carrier, food, toys and a bed.  Please someone give hime a chance.  Any
questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks
Jeni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't take him home now, I have four feluks, two are very very sick, and
three dogs in an apartment