OMG.  I am so sorry to hear about your heart attack.  I wish you a
speedy recovery.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:02 PM, Tad Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Susan
>   Every one has orange kitties lately...
> I just brought home a young orange boy a couple months ago
> and discovered I was having a heart attack the next morning...
> 4 days in the hospital... I currently have 9 FeLV+ and 12 seniors
> and am learning to say NO....
>  In the mean time there are 4  6month old orange kittens in eastern Mass.
> that are running out of time.... Help....
> Tad
>
> Susan Hoffman wrote:
>
>>Looks like it.
>>
>>How's your FeLv population anyway?  (I have a lovely sweet FeLV+ girl --light
>>orange/buff tabby -- living outside a house I just rented in need of a home.)

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with the Friday Night Lights' kittens medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/the-friday-night-lights-kittens

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them
first as long as you leave me alone".