Why don't you send her to Sheila Smith?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks like it.
>
> How's your FeLv population anyway?  (I have a lovely sweet FeLV+ girl --light
> orange/buff tabby -- living outside a house I just rented in need of a home.)

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with the Friday Night Lights' kittens medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/the-friday-night-lights-kittens

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them
first as long as you leave me alone".