You cope by knowing you gave our friend love and care, things he would not have known without you; by learning from him because he had lessons to teach and lessons to learn; by knowing your love was returned. The pain will dull as you let his love reach into your heart. It is awful and it can be so sudden. And you let every broken piece of your heart extend its capacity.

Blessings to you.