Thank you for all your help, Sally.  And health for your and your family.

Graça Azevedo

--- Em dom, 18/1/09, Sally Davis <putty...@gmail.com> escreveu:

De: Sally Davis <putty...@gmail.com>
Assunto: Re: [Felvtalk] Anemia
Para: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Data: Domingo, 18 de Janeiro de 2009, 17:48

Some have used childrens liquid viatmins with iron. You may have to consult
your vet about dosage. Just a thought.

Sally
Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black,
Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior, Hotdog (newest) Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com