I am so glad all of the hard work being done is finally getting something done
up there!  Keep up the good work!Debbie (COL)"The time is alway right to do
what is right" -  Martin Luther King> From: tatorb...@aol.com> Date: Fri, 23
Jan 2009 13:00:52 -0500> To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk]
OT: Puppy Mills in WA.> > Hi everyone, > > I'm sure by now you have heard of
all the different raids of the puppy mills > here in Washington.> We are rank
1st in Puppy Mills as I hate to say.> I've been waiting a long time for this to
happen.> Finally after years something has been done.> I live about 4 miles
from the first raid.> There are 3 different people involved with this. A mother
and 2 daughters > possibly an aunt as well.> Mind you these people live in very
nice homes. So they made their money from > the puppies/dogs.> The first raid
consisted of 155 dogs/puppies of the small breeds, 4 cats, 6 > large dogs, and
a few birds.> City of Goldbar.> Second raid consisted of over 100
dogs/puppies.> City of Snohomish.> Third raid had over 400 dogs/puppies, few
cats, livestock and horses that > were extremely underweight.> City of Mount
Vernon.> > Many of these dogs are being sheltered in the local shelters and
foster > homes (Everett/Mount Vernon) and the fairgrounds in Skagit County.>
Some have been euthanized there was nothing the Vets could do because they >
were beyond medical help.> They are all matted and have sores all over their
bodies.> Many of them have defects that comes with inner breeding.>
Malnourished and underweight.> They had to live in their own waste.> > I've
seen some of these dogs it made me want to puke because of the smell > and the
sight of them.> It made me so mad that I wanted to kill these breeders for
allowing this to h> appen to these innocent animals.> > Mind you this is a
family ran business.> > > Sorry, I don't have the direct links right now. If
you pull up the news and > newspapers for WA. it will show some of what has
happened regarding these > raids. Not all information will be displayed.> > I
don't need to read or hear as I know what's been happening but nothing > could
be done.> > Let's hope and pray some good and justice will come out of this for
the > dogs/puppies sakes.> > > > > Please vote!> >
_http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/69145_ >
(http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/69145) > > Tazzys Animal
Transports/Siamese and Collie Rescue> Sultan, WA 98294> > > > TAZZY'S ANIMAL
TRANSPORTS> SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE> _http://tazzys.org/_
(http://tazzys.org/index.html) > > > > Terrie Mohr-Forker> > Copyright ©
2007-2008 Tazzy's.org. All rights reserved.> **************A Good Credit Score
is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy > steps! >
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De>