hi, i think that would be the way i would go.  sometimes, we want to do all we
can for them and all we are really doing is causing more suffering.   have 5
new babies (that is all i can afford financially and physically to support), 1
felv+.  so far, all is well, Annie shows no signs of illness.  there has been
some stress for her when the others came home since she is an alpha female and
so is Casey, but we are down to a low growl when we pass one another.  dorlis