After our Denzel died, I wasn't sure that I wanted to stay subscribed to the list since he was our only positive. I decided to stay on because I felt like another positive would come into our lives. Well, I'm a spiritual person, and it really seemed like at least a nudge from God when Kelley was writing about Tofu in Austin which, by Texas standards, is pretty close to where I live. Anyway, last Thursday this beautiful little girl came home with me :-)

We're still in the adjustment period, but so far she and the other kitties are cautiously getting to know each other. (One of our others is about the same age as Tofu and they've had some fun chasing each other.) We should be having a wellness visit with the vet soon, to decide what kind of preventive treatment to start her on; unlike Denzel, who was pretty symptomatic his whole life, she doesn't seem sick at all. So a question for those who have dealt with a combo positive - is there anything special I need to be looking out for with the added FIV? From
Sent from my iPhone