Congratulations on your new family member!
  tonya

Emily Hunter <emilyofw...@aol.com> wrote:

After our Denzel died, I wasn't sure that I wanted to stay subscribed
to the list since he was our only positive. I decided to stay on
because I felt like another positive would come into our lives. Well,
I'm a spiritual person, and it really seemed like at least a nudge
from God when Kelley was writing about Tofu in Austin which, by Texas
standards, is pretty close to where I live. Anyway, last Thursday this
beautiful little girl came home with me :-)

We're still in the adjustment period, but so far she and the other
kitties are cautiously getting to know each other. (One of our others
is about the same age as Tofu and they've had some fun chasing each
other.) We should be having a wellness visit with the vet soon, to
decide what kind of preventive treatment to start her on; unlike
Denzel, who was pretty symptomatic his whole life, she doesn't seem
sick at all. So a question for those who have dealt with a combo
positive - is there anything special I need to be looking out for with
the added FIV? From
Sent from my iPhone