I have seven cats, the youngest being Taz was diagnosed with FeLv when she
started getting sick after about 1 month with my other negative kitties all of
which are vacinated.  I took Taz in to get her looked at and to get her shots.
That's when they tested her for FeLv and she came back positive.  I feed her
stinky salmon and white tuna, some Fancy Feast kitten food and some baby food,
whatever I can get her to eat.  She hates the Science Diet the vet recommended.
 I'va also boiled chicken for her for the broth and meat.  I've had her on
Imulan and have seen some mixed results but she is gaining weight, happy and
bouncy so I'm continuing with the expensive treatments.  She also get Pet Tinic
everyday and DMG.  I've seperated her from my other cats, which I hate because
she was buddies with my three legged tuxedo kitty, but this was recommended by
the vet.  She said that vacinations are not a guarantee against the disease if
the cats are exposed to it enough. All of my kitties are indoor kitties except
one does get outdoor roaming priviledges because it gives him a better
attitude.  The rest of the cats get there outdoor stuff on a large screened in
porch basically built just for them.
It's hard having a FeLv kitty because I travel so much for work which means I
board her at the vets while I'm gone which of course stresses her some.  The
people love her at the vet but I think it directly affects her wellness with
regard to the blood work-up and down.
Sorry for the long diatribe.

Nancy