To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 6:01 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] FeLV survey, please take part,just a personal one to better undertsand FeLV.

Hi all, I want to ask you all some questions about your present and or past FeLV kitties, this is a personal survey to better understand the illness and how everything effects it, I would be really grateful if you all could participate! AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE? WHAT TREATMENTS DID YOU DO/ARE DOING? WHAT FOOD DO/DID YOU FEED? WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS LEAD, E.G; INDOOR, OUTDOOR/BOTH ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT? HAS YOUR CAT HAD/HAVE ANY OTHER ILLNESSES AND OR STRESS IN LIFE? IF SO WHAT? WHAT AGE IS YOUR CAT NOW? OR WHEN THEY DIED? WHAT DID THEY DIE OF? So sorry, but your time in answering would be really appreciated! thanks so much! hugs and good health to you and your fur babies, Amanda, Tora and Angel Silver chan.