Works for mine.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 11:08 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Lysine as a supplement

Interesting - we should look around for studies (in our spare time
lol).  One study does not the truth make, just becomes an invitation
for another study. But that's very interesting.

Let's see - I think the Herpes virus is supposed to feed on L-
Arginine, so increasing the ration of L-Lysine to L-Arginine is
supposed to lessen the Herpes virus. So does seem to make sense.
Seems to work for my cats.

Gloria