From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sue & Frank Koren
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 11:32 AM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator

Hello everyone, I am trying to decide if I should treat my positives with a
procuct called Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator. I believe it is made by a
company called Imulan and they claim to have had some success with it. I
e-mailed my vet with the website and he seems to think they have not tested
it enough to be certain of any results. I was just wondering if anyone on
this list has heard of it or used it and what you think of it. This is a
link the the website that has it.
www.imulan.com/
Thank you,
Sue