Grrr sounds so much like my Snuggles.  is beautiful to look at, loves to be
petted (for a while at least, not too much) but don't try to brush me or give
me pills.  i will slash you to bits, bite and swat you with my tail.  don't
know if it has anything to do with it, he was a Maine Coon.  he looked like it
so took to a breeder and she confirmed it.  mostly, as long as things went his
way, he was happy.  sometimes a pain to deal with, but i would not have missed
my days with him for anything.  he is the one who took care of my father.  the
day father became ill, Snuggles went into his room and would not leave.  if he
called me in the middle of the night, Snug would come and get me, then jump on
father's bed.  he stayed with him for a year and the day father passed, he left
his room and never went back there.  he passed away 1 week after father.  dorlis