We do what we CAN...and it hurts to realize we cannot save every one.  I don't
think the guilt ever goes away, but it does help to remember the story of the
boy and the starfish.....every one we save matters.  Be gentle with
yourself...I know exactly how you are feeling....and so do many others.

Debbie (COL)
"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King