Emily,

We can put Jack on our website as a courtesy post if you want.

On 4/9/09, dlg...@windstream.net <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:
> i also hope Jack finds his people.  you are right, the best thing we can do
> is keep on telling people, letting them know pos babies can be saved and
> live a long life and doing what we cn to help others help them.  dorlis
> ---- Emily Hunter <emilyofw...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Sorry, sent this to the wrong address at first!
>> >

>> > I can sympathize - just a few days ago I had to leave a cat at the
>> > shelter for the first time ever. He was a stray who showed up at my
>> > friend's feral colony and I helped her take him in to be checked.
>> > The good news is that he turned out to be microchipped, but they had
>> > the wrong phone number for his owner. Neither of us had a place to
>> > foster him for the ten days it would take to try to contact the
>> > owner by mail. It kills me that we had to leave him, but I had to
>> > consider that his owner might not take him back if she found out he
>> > was exposed to a felv+/fiv+ cat. He also apparently has mange, and I
>> > especially didn't think I could afford to expose Tofu to something
>> > contagious. (Please send prayers/positive thoughts that "Jack's"
>> > person can be located!)
>> >
>> > Everyone has to find their own limit. Mine is 6, partially based on
>> > a new city ordinance that requires a liscense for 7 or more. All you
>> > can do is realize that if you exceed your own limit, ALL your babies
>> > could end up taken away. I cope by keeping an ear out for anyone I
>> > meet who may be looking for a cat, by helping educate people about
>> > treatable illnesses, and even donating food/medicine to people I
>> > know who are having a hard time paying for cats they want to keep.
>> >
>> > -Emily
>> >
>> > Sent from my iPhone

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help with medical expenses for two very special kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them
first as long as you leave me alone".