From: martinj...@verizon.net <martinj...@verizon.net>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Feeling Guilty
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 7:23 AM

when you have to turn away FeLv cats because you rescued one to many, does the
feeling of guilt ever go away.  I was going to take a cat from NY but had an
emergency rescue of one who was going to be put to sleep. I had to tell this
person that I can't take the cat.  We are getting our last one from Indiana,
that has been planned for months.  I worry about being reported to the ASPCA for
having too many cats.  We currently have 13, plus 1 from indiana makes 14.

I wish I could rescue them all.  In 2-3 years, when we get more financialy
stable, we are going to convert a house that we are currently renting, into a
cattery so I can rescue more cats.  But for now we run it out of our home, which
is large, but is getting over run by cats.

Any advice or words of comfort is appreciated.