I'm so sorry, Anne.  I'm glad he had time to become your friend.  Gentle
Bridge vibes to Jonathan.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Anne
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Jonathan to the Bridge list

Jonathan died on March 3, 2009 of undetermined causes.  He had recurrent
colitis but otherwise, his blood work and physicals were fine. Jonathan was
17.  He was not FELV positive.  I adopted him at age 9 from a cat shelter.
He was a polite, beautiful easygoing Ragdoll with Siamese type markings.  He
took years to warm to me as he was so broken hearted to lose his family.  He
was a lovely friend and companion in his last years.

Thank you,
Anne in Michigan and FELV angels Nala, Jimi Too Cool, Buggs and Simms among
other beloveds who are living and passed on