Oh Anne, how sweet - he sounds like such a lovely, lucky kitty. I'm sorry for your loss.

Gloria

On Mar 28, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Anne wrote:

Jonathan died on March 3, 2009 of undetermined causes. He had recurrent colitis but otherwise, his blood work and physicals were fine. Jonathan was 17. He was not FELV positive. I adopted him at age 9 from a cat shelter. He was a polite, beautiful easygoing Ragdoll with Siamese type markings. He took years to warm to me as he was so broken hearted to lose his family. He was a lovely friend and companion in his last years.

Thank you,
Anne in Michigan and FELV angels Nala, Jimi Too Cool, Buggs and Simms
among other beloveds who are living and passed on