Anne,
I'm so sorry to hear about Jonathan.
Thank you for being his caregiver for so many years.
Now he is free of illnesses and happy at the bridge.
He has been met by many that have gone there before him.

I remember you talking about him occasionally on the list.
As you know my ears perk up when I hear about anything related to the
Siamese breeds.
You are in my thoughts and prayers!

In a message dated 3/28/2009 10:54:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,