From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth Noren
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:21 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Supplementing the diet of a + cat in a multicat
house-

My cats tend to be fattest on dry food.  They are thinner, more playful and
energetic on wet, and it is supposed to be a lot healthier for them (less
chance of diabetes, etc.), although it is painfully expensive for 5 cats.
Mine have severe allergy problems so I have to feed them Natural Balance
Venison & Green Pea.  I think special snackies are a great idea...

Beth