I do not live in an area with a Pro TNR ordinance and am glad I do not.

Most ordinances of this type I am aware of - Round Rock, Texas and Dallas
Texas being the two - it is legal to TNR *if* you are a member of a certain
501(c)(3) organization, which means it is still against the law for the
general public to trap.  Not sure how this helps the cats in any way.

If an ordinance were decently worded, I MIGHT be for it, but in general I am
for less legislation, not more.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com> wrote:

> I mean FOR TNR. Thank-you! I will check it out!
> Laurie

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help with medical expenses for two very special kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".