It has been very helpful in several counties where tipped ear cats who land
in AS facilities are reported to local groups giving the chance to save
these cats, who previously were probably put down before anyone even
realized they were missing.   This doesn't mean simply putting the cats back
in a problem spot where someone is complaining, it may mean relocating or
attempting to mitigate the situation/educate the complaining party, but it
has saved a lot of cats, some were able to go back to their "homes" and many
have turned out to be friendly and got the chance for a true adoption/

Just mentioning as one positive impact.