I found it here you go:
FERAL CAT ORDINANCE OF BREVARD COUNTY AS OF 2001
SECTION 4
Sec. 14-64. Feral animals and feral cat colonies.

            (a) The County may establish a fund or provide services to
offset costs of trapping, neutering and vaccinating captured feral cats that
can be returned to an appropriate, controlled, and registered colony site.
Caregivers for such colonies, whether one or several animals, will be aided
by the County in properly managing and caring for those colonies, to the
extent that funding is available.
            (b) Each feral cat colony will be registered by the caregivers
with an agency designated by the County, which will serve as a clearinghouse
for information on current caregivers, education for new caregivers, and
assistance for persons found in violation of (d)(1) through (4) below.
            (c) Any feral cat picked up by Animal Services and Enforcement
which has an appropriate ear tipping or other distinguishing mark indicating
that it belongs to a registered feral cat colony will be returned to that
colony unless veterinary care is required or the criteria listed in 14-64(d)
applies. The designated agency will be notified in such instances.
            (d) Any person or caregiver determined to be in violation of
subsections (1) through (4) below, shall be issued a written warning and be
allowed a period of time to come into compliance, or provide satisfactory
evidence of  working to achieve compliance. That period of time shall not
exceed ninety (90) days from issuance of the initial warning notice. Failure
to comply shall result in violation of this article, which may result in the
issuance of a citation. Caregivers of feral cat colonies shall implement
proper management and sterilization practices as follows:
            (1) Register the feral cat colony with the agency designated in
(b).
            (2) Assure responsibility and arrangements for feeding the cat
or cat colony regularly throughout the year, including weekends, holidays
and vacations of the feral cat caregiver.
            (3) Sterilize (neuter) all adult cats that can be captured.
            (4) Vaccinate, as required by law, all cats that can be
captured.
            (a) Against rabies, preferably with a three-year vaccine.
            (b) And any other infectious disease as mandated by law.
            (5) Make every attempt to sterilize all kittens over eight (8)
weeks of age and before sixteen (16) weeks of age.
            (6) Make every attempt to remove kittens from the colony before
eight (8) weeks of age for domestication and placement.
            (7) Make every attempt to remove sick or injured cats from the
colony for immediate veterinarian care or humane euthanasia.
            (8) Ear crop all cats with a single cut preferably on the left
ear, at least one (1) inch from the outside tip of the auricle. Providing
either a tattoo on the inside the right ear or an electronic implant will
aid in animal identification.
            (9) Maintain proof of sterilization, vaccination, tattoo or
implant and medical records for all cats. These records must be provided to
Animal Services and Enforcement upon request.
            (e) Animal Services and Enforcement has the right to immediately
seize and remove all, or parts, of any colony for the following reasons:
            (1) Public health and public safety concerns including rabies,
other epizootic and certain zoonoses identified by the County Public Health
Unit; or
            (2) Animals creating a public nuisance as defined in section
14-36. The designated agency will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours
of removal of any feral cats.
            (3) In the event the feral cat caregiver fails to comply with
this section, the designated agency will be notified at least a day before
removal of any animal. The designated agency will attempt to resolve the
situation prior to removal by Animal Services and Enforcement.