Giselle, I am so very sad to hear that you lost your baby....yes, the pain is
unbearable at first...but you did the right thing for her....you sought the
best care, you made the hard choice....you will one day be able to look back
and remember her with a smile....but for now, we greive with you.  I will light
a candle for herl.

Debbie (COL)
"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King