Very well said!
I shed tears when I hear of another loss to this damn disease!
If I haven't said once I've said it many times over the years when the cure
 comes I will eat cheesecake as a celebration. (I can't stand  cheesecake)
  Many of you oldies know this!

In a message dated 5/15/2009 2:15:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,