i'd do some more looking around--i'm fairly certain i'd heard that freezing
it was okay, too--how could anyone EVER use it all within the expiration
time, at cat-sized dosages???????

(in fact, i just heard of some unused, unexpired, refrigerated interferon
that's available -- but we need to figure out the best way to
dilute/prepare/distribute it to folks who need it--and if we aren't going to
be able to freeze any of it, well.....

maybe, while we're working on it, this is a good time to ascertain
interest?????

MC

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:14 PM, gary <gcru...@centurytel.net> wrote:

> I've heard it starts to get cloudy when it is going bad.  I'd bet it should
> last 90 days.
>
> Gary

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....