From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Tigerlily Please add to the CLS :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:08 PM

I am so sorry to say that Tigerlily lost her battle yesterday.She had quickly
deteriorated overnight.She was one of those cats that won you over right
away.She had a way of talking to you with littlr pllllrrrrpss.This has been a
rough week for us volunteers,but even rougher for Dr. Jen.
Yesterday I forwarded a few of your kind words to her and it really made her
feel good.She said she really needed it. So thank you all for being there.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"