You both are quite welcome!
But I have to say thank you both for giving all these kitties a second
chance at life.
I will continue to keep all of the kitties and Dr. Jen in my thoughts and
prayers.
I know it has been a rough week for the Dr.
Do tell her she needs to take care of herself as well.

Your friend in WA.

In a message dated 6/1/2009 6:08:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,