me too!  i lost 2 close a month apart last year, then my father (92) and then
my last baby who was 18.  he took care of father his last year, coming for me
when father called me and sitting on the cornerf his bed, never leaving him.
he died 1 week after father.  of course, God gave me 6 more in rapid succession
to take his place and now my life is full again.  dorlis