unfortunately, they dump their children too.  a representative of the Baptist
Children's Home in St. Louis was at our church and i was complaining about
people dumping their animals.  he said the home gets more than you would think
that were taken on a picnic or some other outing.  parents said "oh, i forgot
something.  you stay here and i will be right back>"  never came back.  did
leave note pinned on child's clothes asking that they be taken to children's
home.  how traumatic can that be to a 5 or 6 year old.  like i said, until we
change the hearts of men, these things will continue.  animals are more honest.
 you know which ones you can and cannot trust.  dorlis