I didn't ask, didn't want to know really.  At this point, there wouldn't be
any proof.  I could say "I don't think they fed their dying cat", but he's
gone now.  I just kind of got away from her as quick as I could.
People in wheelchairs don't have all that many options, though she could
have called a taxi - she could have come over here and gotten me, except my
porch isn't handicapped accessible - but I'm pretty sure I gave her my # .

I think we kind of forget that not everyone knows how to syringe feed, not
everyone knows how to give subq fluids, but by damn, I came home very early
in my rescue career and my sweet Jasmine had been vomiting and had diarrhea
all day and was super dehydrated (was shocked it could happen that fast, but
it did)  - I realized something was very wrong and got her to the er
immediately - she had a raging case of mastitis and had to have surgery and
was fine after that up til the day she was stolen under color of law by the
state..miss her so much.

All I can do is spay and neuter everything that goes into their house, and
reiterate to please not take animals to the pound, we will work with them to
help find them homes if necessary.

http://www.rescuties.org