i'm so sorry, hon, for jack, for all the others that these folks will harm
due to their ignorance--intentional or not--and for you continuing to have
to deal with it.

it's important, tho, for us to remember that none of us were born knowing
how to recognize the signs of anemia, or how to do sub-q fluids in our sleep
in the middle of the night, or that FeLV and FIV aren't transmitted over the
airwaves far and wide--and that part of our jobs here, whether we remember
signing up or not, is to continue to educate those who seem least interested
in being educated. SOMEONE, somewhere, will listen, and hear us, and carry
on the message....

it's a dirty job, and you know the rest of the line....

MC
--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....