From: dlg...@windstream.net
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
ReplyTo: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] spaying and neutering
Sent: Jun 12, 2009 9:18 PM

was just on one of my bead websites and someone had asked what colors of
Swarovski crystals to use to represent the different cancers (awareness
ribbons).  i checked it out from curosity and found that the orange ribbon 2 or
3 cancers plus CAT SPAYING AND NEUTERING.  we have a ribbon to put on our cars
for our furbabies.  dorlis