The untreated high blood pressure however - which caused her to go blind - can be very hard on their bodies, and can cause other problems.

Gloria

On Jun 18, 2009, at 7:11 AM, Debbie Harrison wrote:

Kelly, blind animals can and do lead happy lives. I saved the chipin link, and will donate on Friday.

Debbie (COL)
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"  Philo

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:26:07 -0500
From: moonv...@gmail.com
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] OT- Tiffany, blind DUMPED cat, needs your help!

Tiffany is an approximately 15-16 year old DUMPED cat with untreated high blood pressure which has caused her to become blind. She will need to be on blood pressure meds for life; they are calculating the dosage now. Please help us if you can. We have spent $178 on her already exclusive of the meds
she will need to be on for life. We expect she was dumped because her
owners did not want to pay to fix what was wrong.
http://rescuties.chipin.com/tiffany-the-blind-cat

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".