Hi Lora,
The holdup is that we are waiting for the vet to prescribe the medication.
 None of us can prescribe it ourselves.  He does not carry that medication
in stock either, so we will need to get the prescription filled once we have
it (I hope Monday) which won't be a problem, but we do need to have the
prescription first.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Lora <cat_crazyfana...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Kelly,
>
> Tiffany has been in your organization's care since (at least) last
> Wednesday 06-17-09 and she still is not receiving her medical regime for
> high pressure? That is almost a week. What is the holdup?
>
> Five days without her proper medicine cannot be good. The longer the wait
> for medical care, the more likely that the damage done (besides being blind)
> is permanent. Can't cats with untreated high blood pressure die from
> hypertension?
>
> Lora

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".