Kelly,

Thank you.

Lora

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Absolutely. (Though I don't recommend you sending cash through the mail, we
accept it).

Rescuties Animal Rescue
P.O. Box 17442
Austin, TX 78760

Tiffany thanks you and you will get a thank you note and receipt for tax
purposes.

Kelley

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Lora <cat_crazyfana...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kelly,

Due to the current economic status I no longer use credit cards (closed
them all out) and I do not give our my debit card number.

Therefore, I neither shop on-line nor pay bills on-line (use PayPal).

Do you have a residential address (or a P.O. Box) in which money order
and/or cash donations can be physically USPS mailed to?

Will you even accept money order/cash payments?

Lora