All good vibes for Mystique. I'm sure she'll be fine with the others. And
vibes for you as well!

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:24 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] My Mystique

My girl went to the clinic today for some bloodwork that I requested because
she has been losing weight.What I feared the worst was true.She now is fiv+
and felv+. :( I never had her retested before I brought her home almost 2
years ago.So now I worry about my boys because I decided not to vaccinate
them for felv this last year.I figured as long as I am not going to bring a
felv+ home again that it was not needed. My boys are pretty healthy with the
exception of Xander who has Stomatitis along with his fiv. Dr. Jen says not
to worry,that they are healthy adults.So right now I am in a whirlwind of
emotions...
Please add ME and Mystique to your thoughts and prayers.I have soo much
stress going on right now in my life and now this. :(  Thanks for listening
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"