My girl went to the clinic today for some bloodwork that I requested because
she has been losing weight.What I feared the worst was true.She now is fiv+ and
felv+. :( I never had her retested before I brought her home almost 2 years
ago.So now I worry about my boys because I decided not to vaccinate them for
felv this last year.I figured as long as I am not going to bring a felv+ home
again that it was not needed. My boys are pretty healthy with the exception of
Xander who has Stomatitis along with his fiv. Dr. Jen says not to worry,that
they are healthy adults.So right now I am in a whirlwind of emotions...
Please add ME and Mystique to your thoughts and prayers.I have soo much stress
going on right now in my life and now this. :(  Thanks for listening
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"